1. Sifter added to LegalSifter:
- Warranty: No Warranties or No Other Warranties
2. Sifters renamed in LegalSifter:
- Training renamed to Training: Obligation to Provide
- Notification of Indemnification Claim renamed to Indemnification: Notice of Claim
3. Sifter Settings Admin users can now create Document Types using LegalSifter’s library of Templates.
- When adding a new Document Type, select From Template
- Then, pick the Template from the list and select Create
- A Document Type will then be created with that name in state Inactive.
4. When Sifter Settings Admin adds a new Sifter to a Document Type, help text and settings from the Document Type’s Template will be used, if available.
- The Sifter will be added as Off but have Help Text/When Missing/When Found from the Template
- The Sifter will be blank if the Document Type has Template “Custom” OR if the selected Template does not include that Sifter as On or Off
- The Document Type’s Template can be seen on the Sifter Settings screen
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at email@example.com.