1. Sifter added to LegalSifter:
- GDPR: Assistance with Compliance
2. Sifters renamed in LegalSifter:
- Auto-Renew Notice Period renamed to Automatic Renewal: Notice Period
- Auto-Renew Term renamed to Automatic Renewal: Term
- Auto-Renewal renamed to Automatic Renewal
- Notification of Unauthorized Disclosure renamed to Confidential Information: Notification of Unauthorized Disclosure
3. LegalSifter now supports Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for all organizations and users.
- MFA is a security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user's identity for a login or other transaction. For LegalSifter, the two categories are your user id and password and a code.
4. Each Organization in LegalSifter can opt in or out of MFA. Currently, the organization-level setting is managed by Technical Support via the help desk. If you wish to enable it for your Organization, please send an email to email@example.com that indicates you would like to enroll your Organization.
5. Full details about the MFA at LegalSifter are in the LegalSifter MFA Guide, linked at https://www.legalsifter.com/help.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.