1. Sifters added to LegalSifter:
- Force Majeure
- Insurance - Umbrella
- Publicity and Marketing
2. Edit Doc Types - initial features available! Users can now toggle document types in and out of edit mode. When the document is in edit mode, users can:
- Move the Document Types between Active and Inactive. Inactive document types do not appear in the options for end users when they sift documents.
- Toggle Sifters On and Off. When a Sifter is Off, that Sifter is not sent to NLP with the request. Off is a draft state where the admin user can set up that Sifter without end users seeing it.
- Update Sifter Found and Missing selections. Users can now select Ignore, Display or Flag for Found or Ignore to Display for Missing for all Sifters.
- Ability to edit all the other data on the screen will come in the following releases.
3. Upgraded Sifted Document text rendering, addressing open issues with numbered lists and tables
- LegalSifter uses a product called Pandoc to render the Word document in the Sifted Document screen. We implemented the newest version of the software, which addressed several open bugs related to numbered lists and tables in the Sifted Document view.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at email@example.com.