If you've opened the Sifted Document, and the Editor is not responsive to your edits, follow these steps to resolve this issue:
1. Are you using a compatible browser?
We can easily check to see if you are using a supported browser.
Check what browser and browser version you are currently on:
- If your browser is already open, you can easily find the About [Browser Name] option in the top navigation bar of the browser to see the name and version of your browser.
See if your browser and browser version is supported by LegalSifter here.
📝If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, you will be presented with a View-Only mode for Sifted documents.
2. If you are not using a supported browser:
- Either upgrade your browser to a supported version or switch to using a different browser to open and edit the Sifted Document.
3. If you ARE using a supported browser:
- Contact email@example.com immediately with the issue, and we'll be happy to assist you.