1. Sifters added to LegalSifter:
- Data Security - Audits and Testing
- Definition of Minority-Owned Business
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance
- Responsibility for Accurate Order Terms and Specifications
- Uptime Guarantee
- Work Made for Hire
2. When a user attempts to turn on a Sifter with blank help text, they are now given a modal with an error message. This replaces the old experience where a user would be moved to Edit mode in the help text box, which was confusing to users.
3. Document Types now show Create By and Updated By user names.
4. Enhanced experience for General Advice and Description:
- Description and GA have tool tips, explaining the purpose of each field.
- The text box for blank Description and GA is now one character high, taking up less space in the Document Type header.
- GA can now be turned on and off. If GA is off, it will not be inserted into the Sifted Document.
- Last Updated Date for Document Types did not update for every change. This has been fixed.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at email@example.com.