1. Sifters added to LegalSifter:
- BAA: BA PHI Disclosure Record-Keeping
- Freedom from Defects
- Marked Confidential
- No All Efforts
- Public Domain
- Rent Abatement
2. Users with the 'Client Administrator Sifter Settings' role may now download a change log of all modifications made to a doctype.
3. The Users table in Client Admin now includes the option to Add and Edit users.
4. When adding a User, the Client Admin must fill out all fields. The User will receive an email within 24 business hours with their login credentials. New Users will be in state Pending until that is complete.
5. Client Admins can now also edit all fields for a User.
- If a User’s email address is changed, they must also log in with that new email. Inactive users cannot log into LegalSifter
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at email@example.com.