1. Sifters added to LegalSifter:
- BAA - Permissible Requests by Covered Entity
- BAA - HIPAA Definitions
- BAA - Regulatory References
- Insurance - Cyber
2. Sifters updated in LegalSifter:
- Amendments in Writing - updated to include patterns/language for British English
- When a Sifter has a long name it was overflowing the space in the Sifter Summary screen. This has been fixed.
- System allowed users to create blank folder names (with no characters). This is no longer allowed.
- Missing results on Sifted Doc page were sorted alphabetically by Sifter Key not Sifter Display Name. This has been resolved.
- Database (Datomic) upgrade to address some back end issues.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.