Many changes were made to improve the Sifting experience.
1. Users can upload PDF documents:
- The application converts the PDF to docx. The sifted document export is in docx.
2. Users can upload .doc documents:
- The application converts the .doc to .docx. The sifted document export is in .docx.
3. Users can download ‘plain’ versions of documents:
- In the menu option for an individual document, there is a new option ‘Plain.’ This enables users to download the docx with no comments. This is helpful for users if they uploaded a different file type and want the converted file.
📝The bulk option for this will be added in an upcoming release.
4. Original images are shown in Sifted Doc view:
- Since the release, there have been placeholders for images in the sifted document view (the images are retained in the export). Now, the original images will show in the sifted document view as well as the export.
5. Sifter Library links open library from Help section:
- Sifter Library has been updated to cover both applications.
- Some files have large sections of the document in large, bold font. Fonts are now standardized in Sifted Doc view.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at email@example.com.