1. Sifters added to LegalSifter:
- Entire Agreement / Integration
You can see details about the Sifters in the Sifter Library. We added the Sifters to all demo accounts with the Sifter Settings from their source template. We will reach out to all paid accounts to alert them of the new Sifters and customize their Sifter Settings.
2. Redesigned Help Text boxes:
- Help Text boxes no longer have scroll bars. When you expand a Sifter's Help Text in the right panel, it will expand to show all of the Help Text.
3. Help Text Dismissal from Sifter Summary:
- You will be able to check and uncheck General Advice and all Missing and Found Sifters in the Sifter Summary.
- Unchecked Sifters will be excluded from your export to Word.
4. Document types can now be customized:
- A document type can now have any name the organization wants.
- All demo account document types have been updated to have a name that reflects the NDA type (Mutual, Unilateral Recipient, or Unilateral Discloser).
5. General Terms & Conditions document type now configured and available
- ‘About’ link in the footer was returning a 404. This has been resolved and the link directs to legalsifter/aboutlegalsifter.
- Sifted Documents that had a lot of Help Text (Sifters identified many instances of language) sometimes got stuck on the loading page when users tried to Open them. This has been resolved.
- When General Advice is blank, it is still in the export but the comment is just “General Advice”. This is now resolved.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.