1. Sifters added to LegalSifter:
- Employee Background Checks
- Warranty - No Pending Claims / Litigation that Have a Material Adverse Impact
2. Sifters renamed in LegalSifter:
- Consequential Damages renamed to Consequential Damages Waiver
- Representatives Definition Includes "Party's Affiliates" renamed to Representatives Definition Includes "Affiliates"
- Required or Requested Disclosures renamed to Notification of Compelled Disclosures
- Representatives Definition Includes "Respective Directors" renamed to Representatives Definition Includes “Directors”
- Entire Agreement / Integration renamed to Entire Agreement / Integration Clause
3. Document Type name displays on the Sifted Document page:
- Located below the Document name
4. If a document has no non-dismissed Missing or General Advice, we do not display the header panel.
5. Sifter library link has been added to the Sifter Summary section of the sifted doc page.
- If a text box contains text and image(s), the image(s) was not being retained when the text was stripped out. This has been resolved.
- The space before the highlighted word in the Sifted Doc export was being removed. This has been fixed.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at email@example.com.