If you are attempting to remove your name from the Word document (which often appears on the comments), follow this guide below for most versions of Word.
Before you start, if you are using Microsoft Word from an organization or school subscription, it is possible that an admin has removed/changed permissions so that you cannot change these settings. Nevertheless, try our guide first!
Open the document in Microsoft Word
- Navigate to the File tab in the top or left hand corner
- Click on Info
- Click on Check for Issues and Inspect Document in the drop down menu
Remove Author/Personal Information
- Click Inspect in the dialog box that opens
- Make sure that Document Properties and Personal Information is being inspected.
- Next to the flag called Document Properties and Personal Information, click the Remove All button.
Now, you're done! This should remove your name from all the comments in Word.