1. Sifters added to LegalSifter:
- Data Security - Program Policy and Procedures
- End User Restriction - Third Party Use
- Outage / Unplanned Maintenance Notice
- Real Estate Rent Payment Timing
2. Checkboxes for bulk action are now available next to Sifting and Failed documents. If any non-Sifted documents are selected for bulk action, you will not be able to bulk OPEN or EXPORT.
3. All Document Types in Sifter Settings now have a unique URL. You can now bookmark your Document Type in your browser and/or share the link.
4. When more than one span is returned for a single Sifter are within 30 characters, the second one is auto-dismissed.
- This addresses the situation where two adjacent sentences are flagged for the same Sifter, and the help text is repeated twice in a row.
- With this feature, the second instance help text is auto-dismissed; it can be viewed and restored via the Sifter Summary.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.