1. New General Advice / Missing section:
- As the first step in our Sifted Doc page redesign (which will be rolling out over the coming weeks), we have added a section to the top of the page that allows you to review the General Advice and Missing Sifters in line with the main document.
- When you click on the General Advice section or a Missing Sifter, you see the Help Text to the left, in line with the main document.
- You can hide and un-hide the section using the arrow under the text.
📝The Missing section is no longer in the left bar, as it was redundant information. It will be placed back when we enable comment dismissing in the coming weeks.
2. “Bookmark” highlighting in Export:
- When you export a Sifted document, the Word comment will highlight the first word of the Sifter language, rather than the whole sentence. This results in a cleaner document and easier review process.
- When a document had Unicode characters, that would sometimes cause the section highlighting to start and end a few characters off. This has been fixed.
- When you zoomed in on your browser on a Sifted document after it has loaded, the help text would no longer align to the right text. This has been fixed.
- Long document names would wrap in the footer of the Sifted document page. This has been addressed.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.