1. Sifters added to LegalSifter:
- Warranty - Fitness for a Particular Purpose
- Warranty - Merchantability
2. Continued Sifted Doc Workflow refinements:
- If no sifters are Missing (or if all Missing are dismissed), UI has no MISSING section in header.
- If there is no General Advice (either user did not set it or they dismissed it), do not show it in the header (and/or left panel).
3. Multiple document types for a single org is now supported!
- Sifter Settings now has a panel on the left that displays all the document types for an organization.
- IF an organization has more than one active document type, the user will be prompted to select a document type before picking their file after selecting Sift Document.
📝The Sift Document link has temporarily been removed from the Home page.
- Checkboxes were not visible for users on some versions of IE and Edge. This has been resolved.
- The Sifter Library link on the Sifter Settings page now opens in a new tab.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.