1. INTRODUCING THE NEW SIFTED DOCUMENT EXPERIENCE AND DOCUMENT ABSTRACT!
Get ready for the all-new, modern and refreshed Sifted Document experience, and our new Document Abstract. These enhancements allow for better, faster and more complete contract review.
Built from scratch with a revamped user interface and an enhanced editing toolset, the new Sifted Document Experience provides key updates to your Sifting experience and allows you to more easily harness LegalSifter’s issue spotting and in-context advice.
Enhanced Editing Features.
Powerful new editing and workflow tools enable users to create a complete contract redline in LegalSifter. No more having to export to Word to respond to redlines or add comments. LegalSifter increases productivity and efficiency by allowing users to:
- Make track changes redlines.
- Add new comments to a document.
- Reply to existing comments in a document.
- Accept or reject pre-existing redlines.
- Expand and collapse comments.
- Delete comments.
Improved User Interface.
The clean and simplified user interface innovates and scales contract review. We are focused on reducing the manual steps and improving workflow so that you can review contracts with less hassle.
- The sleek editing toolbar is augmented with shortcut buttons and formatting menus and is located at the top of the document editor.
- The Sifter Summary is organized alphabetically by category (i.e. flag and display), allowing users to more efficiently navigate the document and easily identify important Sifter results.
- Easy dismiss and restore is now available for General Advice.
- Redline authors are visible and redlines can be resolved.
- Users can customize the view to fit their needs.
See our Edit Sifted Documents Help Article for more info.
2. THE DOCUMENT ABSTRACT
The Document Abstract is a whole new way to add value to your organization. The Document Abstract instantly summarizes the terms of your contract, with the overlay of our AI-powered issue spotting and expert advice. The information in the report is organized by priority and includes both the contractual provisions identified by our Sifters and the in-context advice associated with each Sifter. In just a few seconds, our product generates a report that would take hours to prepare manually. We are so excited to bring this innovation to market.
See our Document Abstract Help Article for more info.
3. Sifters added to LegalSifter and ContractSifter:
- Consequential Damages or Loss: Definition
- Shipping: Broker Invoices Customers
4. 27 Sifters were improved via Sifter Trainer and Sifter Factory
5. Sifters renamed in LegalSifter and ContractSifter:
- Events of Default was changed to Events of Default: Definition