1. Sifters added to LegalSifter and ContractSifter:
- Information Security: Access Limited to Authorized Users
- Information Security: Granting Access Based on Need
- Information Security: Terminating Access
- Information Security: Use of Single-User IDs
- Information Security: What to Include When Reporting Security Incidents
2. 43 Sifters were improved via Sifter Trainer and Sifter Factory
3. Sifter Trainer Enhancements
- The Sifter Trainer allows users to report problems so LegalSifter can retrain and continuously improve our Sifters with crowdsourced feedback.
- The form now lives fully within the application and has been simplified!
- It can be opened from either of two locations: from the Train Sifter button in the header, or from a Missing or Found result within the Sifter Summary.
- The form will automatically populate the Sifter and Problem values when opened from the Sifter Summary and will also automatically populate the sentence for Found Sifter results.
- If you submit a problem, you will be able to see a report of your submissions and their statuses from a link in the User menu.
4. Sifter Description from the Sifted Document page
- We have added a Sifter Description modal that contains information about the concepts that the Sifter searches for.
- It can be launched from a Missing or Found result within the Sifter Summary.
Do you have a great idea for a new feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.